Enjoy the fruits of my labor! Need a new mission for your campaign? Don’t want to have to figure out a ton of NPCs? Bored with the beginner campaign? Check out my custom missions and campaign settings! I’ve begun to add these to my account over at the Dungeon Master’s Guild, so click through to the links to take you to those resource! Help me keep making more missions and hobbying!
- Lost Temple of the Thunder Bringers (See the Announcement Post Here) A Jungle Campaign module featuring a 12 room jungle temple with treasure, enemies, traps, and much more! Plus a hidden village with four custom NPCs, four awesome magical items, and four bonus battle maps and encounters!
- Along the Triboar – Additional Adventures in Phandalin (See the Announcement Post Here) An expanded module to support Level 5 Characters in the Phandelver Valley with two of my old settings updated and combined! This PDF includes a module and setting for Clearing Lomewood Castle, as well as an additional campaign setting for Fort Lomewood. Inside are detailed maps of the interior and exterior of both Lomewood Castle and Fort Lomewood, as well as detailed descriptions of unique and individual NPCs, as well as links to existing NPCs from the Lost Mines of Phandelver.
- Siege Rules & the Invasion of the Phandelver Valley – (See the Announcement Post Here) substantial upgrades are finished on my IotPV module, including custom battle maps, stats for different siege engines, defensive buildings, a sample play through and a campaign linked to the Lost Mines of Phandelver beginning missions!
- Wyvern Tor Revisited (See Announcement Post Here)This is an upgraded and reorganized version of my old free version of Wyvern Tor & the Temple of Zumash dungeon exploration. Featuring new maps, player props, and even magical item stats, this 18 page module is great for the beginner Lost Mines of Phandelver Pact setting, or any setting where you need a subterranean temple.
- Running A Solo Game for a friend (using the starter kit!)
- How To Run a D&D Adventure A Second Time in three easy steps!
Ghosts of Saltmarsh in the World of Eberron – Redwatch Island Campaign Setting – Want to run Ghosts of Saltmarsh, but not sure how to run it in the steampunkish world of Eberron? Start with my Redwatch Island campaign setting, using the Ghosts of Saltmarsh adventures, to add dinosaurs and dragonmarks to the campaign! One additional thing you’ll notice is that there is no map of Saltmarsh – this is because there are plenty of ‘official’ maps out there of Saltmarsh. It isn’t necessary to reinvent the wheel for this. Check out the Map of Burle and Carnival Games! as well for some fun side gigs.
Here’s the start of the resources for Brokenbank. If you like these, be sure to like, subscribe, and let me know!