Six reasons to read or revisit Brass Legionnaire BEFORE getting Copper Centurion next week!
- You won’t know why all these Romans have airships
- You’ll be confused as to why Julius Caesar is only 18 years old in the 1850s
- You’ll be concerned that the Romans are invading Scandinavia. What did all those blonde haired – blue eyed people do to them?
- You won’t know what a Mechaniphant looks like.
- You will miss out on all the world building – like how Romans deal with trash.
- Did I mention it’s a five-star rated, award winning novel with a unique premise that’s barely been touched by mainstream authors? Oh, and there are no vampires, I promise!
Get it today and join the legions! You still have enough time to explore it and get ready for Copper Centurion! See you tomorrow for the five days posting!