So I’ve been thinking about what is next for the Steam Empire Chronicles. Obviously, I still have to finish Laurel Emperor! But what then?
Here are a few long term goals. So far I’ve got the following ideas…
- A novella about the Battle of the Teutonberg forest (victory for the Romans, of course!)
- A novella about the arrival of Romans in the New World.
- A novella about the last real gladiator of Rome
- Compose all the novellas into an Anthology with a bonus novella inside – definitely would consider adding illustrations to this novella collection.
- Make a giant omnibus of all the Steam Empire Chronicle Novels into one large print book (Not digital) – definitely add some more illustrations to Steel Praetorian in this, and then adding them to the current ebook as well.
- I’d love to get some audiobooks done, but only if there’s significant interest. I’m thinking a kickstarter for this would be worth it.
- Without revealing any spoilers, if people seemed interested, I’d start working on some spin-offs focusing on characters, especially in the new world or in more ‘historical’ situations in the novels.
Thoughts? What would you guys like to see?