The official announcement of the Iron Tribune Kickstarter! Coming this Friday!
Salve! I bring glorious news in the name of the Emperor!
Iron Tribune’s Kickstarter stands prepared! The rewards have been created and our artificers are hard at work! You’ll see the first look at the cover for Iron Tribune. It’s my favorite one so far!
Now down for the nitty-gritty details. Our goal, fellow champions of the Empire, is $750 to allay the cost of illustrations and formatting. Any additional money shall go to adding yet more glorious illustrations and perhaps even an exciting poster! Reward levels shall be at $1, $10, $25, $30, $50, and $125. I’ve had to add on shipping for the books, but I believe it’s reasonable (Having learned that lesson the hard way last time.)
Current shipping charges are $15 for the rest of the world, and $3 for the US, which will increase a bit if you get all the print books (heavier!)
Are you ready!?
It’s coming in seven days…. Be ready.
One Week until Copper Centurion’s Ebook Copy is released.
One Week until the high-flying, mechaniphant riding, assassin chasing, barbarian fighting, political intrigue, and seat-of-your-pants adventure ebook novel is yours to purchase!
With just seven days left, here’s seven new locations introduced in Copper Centurion.
- Copendrium – (Copenhagen, in our time)
- Volcano Island – (Gotland Island)
- Sundsvall – (Sundsvall, Sweden)
- Nortland – (A feudal nation occupying all of the Scandinavian peninsula, as well as Finland and parts of Northwest Russia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, and Poland)
- Midgard – An invented capital city and fortress built from the living rock of a huge mountain in central Nortland.
- Viken Rivers – The Indalsalven rivers and tributaries
- Copendrium Cafeteria – don’t know what the Officers eat? Want to hear some juicy gossip? The Cafeteria is the place for you. (Just don’t try the greens, they’ve been there all week)