As I sit here in my office relaxing as my beta readers dismantle Iron Tribune (Hopefully for the best!), I’m also planning Steel Praetorian. So far, I’ve planned out the first four chapters. Chapter one will be included in Iron Tribune, but I won’t even let my beta readers see that :-)
Here’s my estimated timeline for Iron Tribune to be published.
- End of March – Beta Readers return Iron Tribune
- April 20th – Iron Tribune goes to the editor(!)
- May 1st – Kickstarter campaign for additional illustrations begins. Kickstarter ends by mid-late May
- (Sometime in May, based on how long editing takes, formatting should begin)
- Sometime in June, send out all rewards, post Iron Tribune to Amazon, Etc
Here’s what I’m thinking for Kickstarter Funding Levels
- $1 – Big Thank You + Name in Acknowledgements
- $10 – Digital Copy of Iron Tribune and one of my two novellas
- $20 – Digital Copy of all novels + novellas
- $30 – Signed Print Copy of Iron Tribune (Plus all the above)
- $50 – Signed Print Copies of all three novels
- $100 – Create a Character (Create a character in Steel Praetorian, including how he/she dies)
I think the funding goal would be $500. What do you all think of this? I suppose I could bump it up a bit to include shipping, or I could have ‘rest of the world’ backers up their shipping as well. Totally would like some feedback please!