Tallavanor’s Tales are a series of short stories that link together the events in the narrative D&D campaign that I’m currently participating in. My character, Watch Officer Demetrius Schell Tallavanor, has been ordered on a mission by the Baron of his hometown – Tres-Abellies – in order to help a party deliver a message. With his investigator senses tingling he joins the strange group of companions and works to get to the bottom of this mystery.
To help new readers find all the parts of Tallavanor’s Tales, I’ve created a page specifically for organizing all the write ups. This page will be updated regularly to ensure the story gets told!
- Part 1: To Deliver a Message
- Part 2: Unusual Usher
- Part 3: Casualties on the Count’s Road
- Part 4: The Plot Thickens
- Part 5: Castle Crusaders
- Part 6: Like a Moth to a Flame
- Part 7: Delving Deeper
- Part 8: The Grand Circuit
- Part 9: Showdown
- Part 10: In it to the End
- Part 11: The Next Fork in the Road
- Part 12: Mulhüssen Beckons
- Part 13: Mystery in Mulhüssen
- Part 14: The Return
- Part 15: Reporting In
- Part 16: Conflicts and Murder
We’re back! Posts should be getting updated asap now!
Like what you read? Get my first novel – Brass Legionnaire – and explore the world of the Steam Empire Chronicles! Only 99 cents at Amazon and Barnes and Noble! (Affiliate Links, FYI). FREE DURING MARCH AND APRIL ON SMASHWORDS!
Be sure to subscribe to the blog to get more Tallavanor’s Tales and other writing, life, and nonsense related things!